The Path Journal
The Path Journal
Following her two books on grief and gratitude, Just One Little Thing and Gratitude in Grief, Kelly S. Buckley now presents The Path: A Journal from Pain to Purpose. The journal is filled with impactful writing prompts covering topics on grief, ranging from things left unsaid to recurring memories to traditions and special days. “Grief can surge back like a rogue wave, even when the person looks just fine on the outside,” Buckley writes. This journal offers a guide to writing about the deep—and sometimes complex—parts of loss.
Although this journal won’t change the pain of your loss, it will help you:
- Express your grief through the written word, sketching, doodling, and more
- Process conflicting emotions surrounding the loss of your loved one
- Give yourself compassion, love, and comfort during your darkest days
- Find gratitude in the little things
- Reflect on your experiences and emotions as you grieve
- Modify your internal conversations with affirmations to see the possibility and hope
Your grief story deserves to be acknowledged and written. No matter what the circumstances, you can find purpose in your grief. The Path will help you create your unique roadmap through your grief, revealing tiny blessings and flickers of light along the way, guiding you to a place of gratitude and healing through even the most difficult of losses.
Share the details of your shipping policy.
Share the details of your return policy.
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or artist. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.
Image with text
Pair text with an image to provide extra information about your brand or collections.